Grand Cayman Vacations
Your Tropical Getaway on Seven Mile Beach
Grand Cayman Island has all the ingredients to make your vacation the quintessential tropical island getaway.
Grand Cayman Island is the largest of the three Cayman Islands located in the Caribbean Sea 480 miles south of Miami. While the other two islands, Cayman Brac and Little Cayman are laid-back and quiet, Grand Cayman offers a livelier nightlife, luxury shops, and is home to the capital, George Town.
The island has all the amenities needed for your Grand Cayman vacation:
- Transportation – Car, bicycle, scooter, and motorcycle rentals; tour operators and taxis are also available.
- Food and Entertainment – A wide selection of restaurants offering all types of cuisine, and many nightclubs and pubs.
- Duty Free Shopping – An excellent selection of luxury items, such as jewelry, china, perfume, designer clothing, as well as local arts and crafts are available at duty-free prices
For active vacations, Grand Cayman excels:
- Scuba diving and snorkeling
- Sport fishing
- Windsurfing, sailing and water skiing
- Golfing and tennis
- Nature Viewing and Bird Watching
- Duty Free Shopping
- Nightclubs and Pubs
On Grand Cayman Island, your vacation doesn’t need to be limited to eating, shopping or sports. There are lots of history and cultural attractions to visit as well:
- Georgetown’s National Museum in the Old Courts Building
- The Mastic Trails old growth dry forest
- Pedro St. James Castle
- Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park
- Cayman Island Turtle Farm
- Seven Mile Beach