What To Bring
Make Your Stay Even More Comfortable
We recommend the following items are brought with you to Aqua Bay Club Condos, or some are at least picked up when you get here. Here is a suggested list in alphabetical order:
- Aloe Vera (sunburn)
- ATM card
- Bathing suits
- Batteries for devices
- Brimmed hat
- Camera (underwater recommended, if possible)
- Charging cords for devices (smart phones etc.)
- Clothing (lightweight). T-shirts, tank tops, and shorts, and dressier attire such as collared shirts and sundresses.
- Documentation. This is very important to remember. A traveler of any age will require a valid passport to enter Grand Cayman. Make sure you bring your passport, and copy of your birth certificate. Bring copies of your plane tickets and hotel confirmation, as well.
- First aid kit (small)
- Flip-flops and running shoes for comfort and various activities
- Insect repellent
- Laundry detergent, small pack (there is a guest laundry on site)
- Lip balm with SPF
- Memory card (additional). No fun when your camera is full.
- Mobile phone with a roaming or local SIM card
- Prescription and/or over-the-counter medications. We recommend you gather enough prescription medications from your local pharmacy to last the duration of your stay, before your departure. While there are drugstores on the island, you will need prescriptions from your doctor in order for them to be filled.
- Sandals and hard soled aqua shoes for walking on and around rough coral.