Spring Break is just around the corner! Now that plane tickets have been purchased and rooms have been booked you get to plan the fun stuff—what you’re actually going to do on your vacation.
Here are our top 5 recommendations for what to do this Spring Break:
- Stingray City: A sandbar off the northwest corner of Grand Cayman, Stingray City is a definite must-do. Where else can you say you swam with stingrays? The shallow waters mean you can snorkel, swim, or simply kneel in the sand and let the stingrays swim around you.
- Eden Rock & Devil’s Grotto: Accessible for both snorkelers and divers, these two sites are among the most popular around Grand Cayman. Characterized by caves and tunnels, witness fish such as tarpon, barracuda, parrotfish and more!
- Cayman Turtle Farm: A very interactive experience, the center allows you to swim with turtles, hold hatchlings, and learn about endangered species. There’s also a butterfly garden, nurse sharks and an 11-foot crocodile to see.
- Mastic Trail: This trail is 2 miles long (4 miles roundtrip) and 200 years old. A definite must for nature lovers, you’ll get to see old-growth forest, mangrove wetland and some of the island’s most vibrant wildlife including birds, lizards, frogs and more.
- Pedro St. James National Historic Site: Built in 1780, this manor is the oldest structure on Grand Cayman! See how life was lived in the 18th century before visiting the gift shop and restaurant.
Of course, our location on world-famous Seven Mile Beach means it’s perfectly fine to not go anywhere at all, too! Simply grab a lounge chair and relax. Whichever you choose, you’re guaranteed a Spring Break vacation for the books.