Condo Rules & Policies
Welcome to Aqua Bay Club! Management and owners take great pride in the property. To ensure an enjoyable stay for all of our guests, we appreciate your cooperation with the following policies:
- SMOKING: Aqua Bay Club is a smoke-free property and smoking is not permitted in the units or patios.
- NOISE: Noise level must be kept at a minimum. No loud music or parties unless authorized by management.
- BEACH CHAIRS & EQUIPMENT: The shade cabanas, umbrellas, and beach chairs are for the pleasure of our owners and guests. They are to be shared and may not be reserved in advance.
- CHILDREN: Conduct and behavior of children while using the facilities should be monitored by parents and/or guardians.
- POOL SAFETY: Children under thirteen (13) years of age are not allowed in the pool area without adult supervision. A lifeguard is not on duty.
- GAMES: Loud and repetitious games are not allowed. No ball games are allowed on the lawn or pool area, and throwing of objects across the pool is not permitted.
- WATER SPORTS EQUIPMENT: Water sports equipment and toys must be stored on porches, and not on lawn, pool, or beach area for extended periods.
- DAMAGES: Destruction to property including landscaping, beach chairs, umbrellas, etc. will be charged to the person(s) responsible or registered.
- NUDITY: As a family-friendly property, Aqua Bay Club requires that guests remain appropriately clothed at all times. Please note that the law strictly prohibits public nudity of all kinds on the Cayman Islands, including topless sunbathing. Please visit the Cayman Islands Department of Tourism website for more information.
- Please do not move items from one condo to another. If there is anything you need, please let the office know and we will do our best to supply it.
- Do not sit on the sofas after using suntan oil.
- Do not leave the patio doors open when the air-conditioning is on.
- Hurricane shutters are only to be closed during an emergency, and in the event of an emergency they will be closed by staff.
- Inventory (glasses, plates, knives, etc.) used outside must be returned accordingly.
- No condo furniture or equipment should be removed from the units or property. Replacement cost will apply for items missing from the unit.
- Please return beach towels to the units from which they were taken.
- Garbage bins are provided. Please be sure to put all garbage into the appropriate receptacle.
Thank-you for your understanding and support!