The island and Aqua Bay Club provides an incredibly safe and secure environment where families can relax and have fun together.
As far as Grand Cayman Island accommodation goes, we believe Aqua Bay Club’s 1,300 sq. ft. 2-bedroom condos are ideal. They provide families with privacy, space, and convenience. And the resort’s location on Seven Mile Beach ensures easy access to a white sand beach and warm Caribbean water, as well as many amenities, activities, and amusements.
Come in the summer and save. Aqua Bay Club participates in Cayman Islands’ Summer Splash with lots of family fun and savings.
Or come in November for Pirates Week with pirate invasion, fireworks, parade, and other fun activities.
But that’s not all, you can also save on all the fun things to do and see around the Cayman Islands, like water-sports, wildlife tours, and sunset sails. For a list of all the great offers and discounts visit Cayman Summer Splash.
Aqua Bay Club’s Kid-friendly Features
Parents can set up on loungers between the pool and the beach and overlook their children playing on the beach or in the pool without moving. Seven Mile Beach is perfect for swimming and snorkelling with its shallow, warm waters, and Cemetery Reef within walking distance.
- Full size kitchens for ease of meals and snacks
- Cribs and roll-away cots available
- Second bedrooms with a variety of configurations (two twins, a queen or a queen and a twin)
- All units have a sleeper sofa (most queen-size)
- Screened-in porches
- Cable TVs, VCR, DVD and CD players, free Internet access
- We can make arrangements for babysitting
- Grocery store nearby (within 1 mile)
- Dining and shopping along Seven Mile Beach
More Fun Under the Cayman Sun
Aqua Bay Club is one the closest resorts to the very popular Cayman Turtle Farm and much more:
- Cayman Turtle Farm – Turtle breeding farm and home to over 14,000-16,000 turtles, ranging from newborn hatchlings to 600-pound adults. It has one of the island’s largest gift stores.
- Breaker’s Lagoon – the largest swimming pool in the Cayman Islands with 2 waterfalls.
- Boatswain’s Lagoon – snorkelling adventure among vibrant sea life and recreated reef system.
- Predator Reef shark tank, Caribbean Bird Aviary, Shoreline Marine Life Nursery, Iguana Exhibit, and Blue Hole Nature Trail.
Other nearby family activities and attractions include:
- Scuba Diving for kids over 10 (including free trials)
- Cinema, mini-golf, bowling on Seven Mile Beach
- Black Pearl Skate and Surf – a skateboard park and artificial surf-wave pool that offers camps and lessons
- Horseback Riding
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Kite surfing
- Submarine tours
- Sting Ray City Snorkeling tours
- Bioluminescence kayak tours
Your Grand Cayman family vacation is waiting!